Thursday 1 March 2012

february favourites




Soap & Glory Eye Trick & Treatment.  I purchased a few items from the new Soap & Glory cosmetic range at the end of last month.  This product is definitely the best out of what I bought, it covers up dark circles so well without having to use to much.  I have also been using this on blemishes as well.  Review to follow on other products from the Soap & Glory range.

Get Real Benefit Mascara.  After reading a couple of good reviews about this product, I thought I would give it go.  As you know I am a massive fan of Benefit products, so this was a must to try!  And I was disappointed.  The brush is perfect for catching the smaller and bottom lashes, whilst making the bigger ones look longer and not too clumpy.

Topshop - Waterlily & World's End, both gorgeous pastels colours, which is on trend for Spring/Summer 2012.  Wearing these colours feels like summer is getting closer :)

Benefit Moisturiser smells absolutely gorgeous!  It's really hydrating without being too sticky.  I have been applying this twice daily for the past 4 months and will definitely be re-purchasing when it runs out! 

Real Techniques Stippling Brush has been perfect for putting on foundation.  I bought this a couple of weeks ago and have really seen good results when applying my foundation.  It's so easy and gives a lovely finish.  Boots are now stocking Real Techniques, so I can't wait to try the other brushes in the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment