Sunday 4 March 2012

soap & glory cosmetics

Some products from the cosmetics range.


Show Good Face.  I am yet to find a really good foundation that suits my combination skin.  After trying this, my skin has become very dried out especially on my forehead and nose.  During the day I feel my skin needs to be cleaned and a fresh layer of make-up needs to be applied.  I feel disappointed with this product, but unfortunately this does not get on with my skin. 



Treat & Treatment.  I mentioned this in my previous post for February favourites.  This is perfect for hiding dark circles as it has a yellow tone to it, to help neutralise the colour.  I have been using this every morning underneath my foundation and will definitely be re-purchasing.



Thick & Fast.  I was so excited when I received this in the post along with March's Elle magazine.  The brush is quite chunky and thick, giving a lovely voluminous look to your lashes, perfect for the evening.  However, again I was left feeling disappointed when after applying this product my eyes continued to water until I removed it.  This has never happened to me before and I do not have sensitive eyes, I will wait a few weeks until re-trying this product again.



Face & Body Brush.  I needed a new travel face brush and as there was an offer in Boots when I bought the other products, I thought this would be a good investment.  When I went to Venice, this was the main face brush I took.  Because of its size, it smaller enough to package easily for travelling or for your handbag, but still gives a great coverage.  I would love to try other brushes if they brought any more out.




All the products are package so nicely, which probably was the main reason for me wanting to try them and they are priced around an average of £10, making them competitive with other drug store brands, yet still reasonable.  I will be trying more products in the near future, I have heard good reviews about Kiss Ass Concealer and A Great Kisser lip balms.


All products can be found at Soap & Glory or purchased from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment