Saturday 5 March 2011

Final Collection Line-Up - Week 5

Been a long time since my first post as I have been very busy!  I have now change my final line up twice, which has meant a lot of re-drawing and also alterations to my already made toiles.

It is now the end of Week 5 and I am just completing my fourth toile, which is a jersey bodysuit and drawstring trousers, with a waterproof zip off jacket.  (Outfit 6 below!)

 1        2         3        4         5           6

To date I have sewn 3, 3 and 5 in toile form, which I will take pictures of and post.  This week I am concentrating on outfit 6 as well as fabric and knit samples, which I also hope to post pictures of very soon!!

Last week I went to London Fashion Weekend with some friends from uni. I bought a gorgeous bag from a company called Papa Razzi and it basically looks like a rolled up magazine, I love it!  I also managed to see the fashion show, which included a couple of well know designers, Mark Fast and Bora Aksu, their collections were amazing.  Also, I really enjoyed the first "look", which was based on the film Black Swan and included sugary pink ballet themed clothing.

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment