Monday 21 March 2011

Topshop Haul

So I decided to have a little break from uni work the other day & bought a couple of items from Topshop online & in store before I went to work the other day.  As I work for Arcadia, I take advantage of the staff card I have, which gives 25% off all the "seven nation" brands.  However if you are over 18 you are given a "store" card then get a monthly statement, which means you can easily loose track of your spending!

Anyway, the first items I bought were 3 nail paints, in "Delusion" (dusky purple), "World's End" (pale blue) & "No Love Lost" (coral).  All 3 colours are really popular for spring/summer especially my favourite "no love lost", which is in the shops a lot right now.  (in this photo it actually looks quite pink, but it is more a coral colour!)

Nail Polish - £5 each


I have already got "Gone Fishing" (pale green), "The Big Easy" (blue) and "Bee's Knee's" (yellow), which I really love as well.  I find the nail paints really easy to apply & you only need one coat, but it does chip after a couple of days so a top coat is defiantly recommend.


When TopShop first brought out a make-up, I was actually really excited.  As I love all their clothes & accessories already I thought their make-up would be really good but after trying some products I was quite disappointed, especially with their skin tint.  I felt that it supplied quite a thin layer as well as quite sticky & wet.  However, I felt the waterproof mascara & nail polishes are the same quality as any other brand.

I have mentioned before that I am going to Spain in month so I bought a new bikini, which is coral & white stripes with black straps.  Coral is in the shops a lot at the moment so this bikini is a great way to stay on trend on the beach this summer.

Bikini - £26

Also, Topshop at the moment have lots of t-shirts & vest tops in with "burnt-out" detailing & a loose pocket.  After buying the dusky purple t-shirt & cream vest, I was really excited to see they had brought out a floral one.  The colours on this top are gorgeous & are definitely suitable for spring/summer.  They are pastel colours & look really fresh.  As it is still quite cold at the moment, I will probably be wearing it tucked into jeans, but it will also look good with shorts or a skirt in the summer or on holiday.

Floral Pocket Top - £25

Back knot detail

Finally, I got 2 pairs of dolly shoes & a pair of tan sandals, with an average price of £18, I thought they were all great value for money & as the weather warms up it will be nice to get out boots!

Tan Sandals - £18


Nude Ballet Pumps - £16

Satin Embroidered Pumps - £18

Tans & nudes will be big again this spring/summer with shoes & bags being the easiest way to wear this trend.  They look good with most colours as well, as they neutral colours & are a must buy for a summer wardrobe.

I am off to Nottingham next weekend to see my sister so will be doing some more holiday shopping, so expect another haul soon!

Thanks for reading :)

(All items can be found at http://www.topshop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment